Signs I'm OKOn December 18, 2020 in thoughts • 1 minute read
Back to top ↑
The symptoms I am not burned out and things are going overall OK (i.e., nothing catastrophic is currently happening).
Writing these down so I can recognize when I need a mental health day (or more).
- I have a solid routine going
- I listen to music and podcasts
- I enjoy talking about what is going on
- I am organized and have spare time / energy to work through my personal TODOs
- I experience surges of creativity, coming up with novel ideas for things to do or ways to do things
- I spend quiet time on hobbies and other non-directed activities
- I use a lot less social media and get out of bed early
- I take care of myself; I drink lots of water, exercise, take walks