ManualOn April 22, 2021 in notes • 1 minutes read
This is a playbook on everything Andrea. It captures more about me and how I operate in a working environment.
- ENFJ-A - Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. Warm, forthright, love helping others.
- Both Barrel and Ammunition (see Barrels and Ammunitions): Love taking initiative, organising and pointing people in the right direction, but not afraid to get my hands dirty and put in the work.
- Dependable: Very high ‘say-do’ ratio.
- Operating without context: I struggle contributing to decisions where I don’t have sufficient context or background.
- Going too fast: Sometimes I can jump into things too fast and skip a few steps in my communication. While I do my best to explain the “why” of what I’m doing don’t be afraid to rein me in.
- Leave it better than you found it: What I do should have a positive impact on society, my family, myself.
- This too shall pass: Some periods are ups, some periods are down. Be modest in the highs, bear and learn during the lows.
📚 FAVORITE BOOKS
- The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger, by Stephen King
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big, by Scott Adams
- A Little Life, by Hanya Yanagihara
- 1984, by George Orwell
🙏🏼 FAVORITE QUOTE
Those who say it cannot be done should not get in the way of those who are doing it. — Bernard Shaw
📲 GET IN TOUCH
If you want to get in touch, I’m most responsive over email. Let me know what’s on your mind!